Websites Used By Utah Beekeepers
Beekeeping Clubs: There are currently over 300 beekeepers in the Beehive State, get to know some! Local beekeeping clubs are an excellent source of knowledge and information. They meet monthly or bimonthly in Salt Lake City, Logan and Utah County.
- Cache Valley Beekeepers (435) 258-0303
- Wasatch Beekeepers (801) 692-3371 https://www.facebook.com/groups/124438491081890/
- The Art Of Beekeeping in Utah Facebook Page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/queencups/
- Utah County Beekeepers Association
- Utah Beekeepers Association
Bee inspectors are available to assist Utah’s beekeepers. Although not all counties employ an inspector, you are welcome to contact them if you have questions or concerns about beekeeping.
- Box Elder & Cache Co Martin James (435) 760-0805
- Millard County Gary Dutson (435) 864-4844
- Salt Lake County Chris Rodesch (801) 633-6589
- Sanpete County John Scott (435) 283-9457
- Tooele County Vance Keele (435) 882-0123
- Utah County Joel Wright (801) 754-5507
- Weber County Brock Lenox (801) 444-9220
Local Beekeeping Suppliers:
(801) 471-3494 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
188 N 200 E Spanish Fork, Utah 84660 801-471-6910
Email : Riley.Beck@Hotmail.com
Contact: Steve Phone: 801-362-3515.
Al Chubak 801-654-9700
505 Brenda Place Toole Utah, 84074 (435)-840-0495
For Swarms and Bee Emergencies: Please Call 801-230-7056
1147 West 2100 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84119
1926 West 12600 South, Riverton, UT 84065
1761 South 970West Lehi, UT 84043
Phone: 801-706-0984 For sale & other info Email us email@example.com
2586 West 500 South Salt Lake City, UT 84104- 4305 (801) 973-8281
1645 W, 1600 N Orem, UT 84057 801-623-0230
This is a very good resource. Mark Borovatz created this great chart on local pollen.
Click on thumbnail for full sized chart. You will need to zoom the image to see it in detail.
2013 Revision of the North Bend Pollen Chart
Nosema ceranae drench
Article by Ross Conrad – Bee Culture – March 2010 on Nosema ceranae
Know where you bees have been and what they are feeding on.
Beesource is a great resource site. On the left side are many links for DIY projects.
Some great plans for a Top Bar Hive.