Websites Used By Utah Beekeepers
Beekeeping Clubs: There are currently over 300 beekeepers in the Beehive State, get to know some! Local beekeeping clubs are an excellent source of knowledge and information. They meet monthly or bimonthly in Salt Lake City, Logan and Utah County.
- Cache Valley Beekeepers (435) 258-0303
- Wasatch Beekeepers (801) 692-3371 https://www.facebook.com/groups/124438491081890/
- The Art Of Beekeeping in Utah Facebook Page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/queencups/
- Utah County Beekeepers Association
- Utah Beekeepers Association
Bee inspectors are available to assist Utah’s beekeepers. Although not all counties employ an inspector, you are welcome to contact them if you have questions or concerns about beekeeping.
- Box Elder & Cache Co Martin James (435) 760-0805
- Millard County Gary Dutson (435) 864-4844
- Salt Lake County Chris Rodesch (801) 633-6589
- Sanpete County John Scott (435) 283-9457
- Tooele County Vance Keele (435) 882-0123
- Utah County Joel Wright (801) 754-5507
- Weber County Brock Lenox (801) 444-9220
Local Beekeeping Suppliers:
- 3 Bee Honey
(801) 471-3494 E-mail: email@example.com
- Abeez Honey
Phone: (801) 471-6910
Email : Riley.Beck@Hotmail.com
- Brother B’s
Contact: Steve Phone: (801) 362-3515.
- Eco Bee Box
Al Chubak (801) 654-9700
- Harvest Lane Honey Store and Warehouse
505 Brenda Place Toole Utah, 84074, (435)840-0495
- Hansen Hives & Honey Co.
For Swarms and Bee Emergencies: Please Call (801) 230-7056
- IFA Country Stores.
1147 West 2100 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84119
1926 West 12600 South, Riverton, UT 84065
- Knight Family Honey
1761 South 970West Lehi, UT 84043
Phone: (801)706-0984 For sale & other info Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jones Bee Company
2586 West 500 South Salt Lake City, UT 84104, (801) 973-8281
- Deseret Hive Supply
1516 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84404, (801) 866-3245
- The Backyard Beekeeper Kevin Cook
1645 W, 1600 N Orem, UT 84057, (801) 623-0230
- North Bend Honey Pollen and Nectar Chart
This is a very good resource. Mark Borovatz created this great chart on local pollen.
Click on thumbnail for full sized chart. You will need to zoom the image to see it in detail.
2013 Revision of the North Bend Pollen Chart
- Nosema ceranae information.
- Pollen Charts
Know where you bees have been and what they are feeding on.
Beesource is a great resource site. On the left side are many links for DIY projects.
- Varroa Mite Resources
- Tools for Varroa Management: A Guide To Effective Varroa Sampling & Control
- Powdered Sugar Roll Picture Guide
- Varroa Mite Washer Experiment by Randy Oliver
- Top Bar Bees
Some great plans for a Top Bar Hive.
- Link to Walter T. Kelly Company newsletters.