I have some very exciting news for the members of the Wasatch Beekeepers Association. We are moving to a new classroom, beginning with our April 16th, 2015 meeting. We will still be meeting on the third Thursday of the month. Here is the letter that I got explaining about entering the building to get to the room. The Salt Lake County Extension Office is located in the South Building of the Salt Lake County Government Complex at:
2001 South State Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84114
The USU Extension conference room number is S1-950
Because your meeting is happening after normal building hours (the doors lock at 6pm) you will need to:
- Enter through the North Building of the complex
- Check in @ Protective Services desk located on the 1st floor
- Once you have signed in, you will need to take the sky bridge to the south building.
- The sky bridge is located on the 3rd floor (elevators are available).
- Once in the south building, you will need to make your way back down to the 1st floor.
- The conference room is located in the center of the building on the southern end.